Brenneke USA Classic Magnum Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4″ 1-1/8 oz Lead Slug Box of 5
Brenneke slug ammunition is produced with high quality materials and as undergoes strict quality control to ensure their customers receive ammunition in excellent condition.
The traditional slug used in Brenneke ammunition since 1898, the Classic slug provides excellent accuracy and flat trajectories for superb hunting performance. In testing, this slug creates less than a 3″ 5-shot group at 100 yards. Can be used in smoothbore, choked and rifled barrels.
In order to have a safe shoot, Brenneke recommends the following Safety Tips:
- Only use Brenneke slugs in modern shotguns known to be in good condition.
- Make sure you use the proper length cartridge (2 3/4 inch or 3 inch) your gun is designed for.
- Make certain you know if you are shooting a rifled or smoothbore barrel, and using the proper slug. Check with the gun’s manufacturer if necessary.
- When using a screw-in choke, make sure it is tightened securely. Brenneke recommends chokes no tighter than cylinder bore or improved cylinder when shooting their slugs.
- Maximum range of a slug is up to 2000 yards! Be certain of what’s behind your target.
|Shot or Slug Type
|1510 Feet Per Second
|2460 Foot Pounds
|Rifled or Smooth Bore